18/02/2011

not necessary at all. just share what i've got today.

got a great application for my android phone. and am in love with this application.
hmm, it's all about photography. at least, i don't need to edit my photo shoot before i have to upload it to my deviant. that was admire-ably works on me now. technically, now i have no more heavy bag to bring and last i maybe don't need to used photoshop or maybe just need a little bit edit my photo before i upload it.
thx android you give me damn much incredible application to healing my life off :> much love for you.
this is what i've got from the application called "vignette" i would share the barcode/link if you want. it only works on android.







and many more...... (i know you won't to know too much photo inside this post hm.)
this is only a few of many effect inside the application. so just check the application if you want to know more.
i promise you will like this app so bad.
thanks.

with love,

No comments: