03/11/2011

Friend

"...a truly bestfriend will always give the best for you, and be your siblings when you need a help"


Well, I just feel not so acceptable today. And I got this task from my beloved teacher.
I just wondering what I have to post, so I guess I need to post something about friends.

Your truly friends will always accept you whenever and wherever you are, what you did and what you will do. Your truly friend will always stay for once and will not leave you forever.

When the sun goes down, when the age is getting older and older, she will stay, behind you, beside you, in front of you. She comes through your heart and support you whenever and wherever you are.

If you find someone just as similar as what I just said, it means you are so close with your truly friends.


Ms. Z

No comments: