06/04/2012

tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know


Bonjour!
Okay I'm sorry for letting this blog alone for about a couple days. I'm now currently finishing doing some assignments and examination. And there is a lot more reason to say but I have no time to write it down. Today, I love to share about -a lot more- my love life, but really, I don't know how to write it down. So I prefer to post these photos and the lyrics.

And I hope you enjoy :-)

"Your voice was a soundtrack of my summer, do you know you unlike any others?
you'll always be my thunder

Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors, I don't wanna ever love another...
you'll always be my thunder

So bring on the rain, oh baby bring on the pain, and listen to the thunder..."

Thunder by Boys like Girls -

It's sucks to know how people who we love the most leaving us instantly and perfectly sooner than ever, with a big scars inside our heart and we just keep on silent. Can't even realize the truth. Those soundtracks suddenly goes away even we beg it back.
Everything just going on in our life that makes no sense at all. How it supposed to be? How could we turn back the time? How can we get what we need? A "move on" doesn't even matter at all. Struggling on healing the pain away, removing the scars, try to make everything getting better at all.
...but it still won't change
the truly question really is, "where I belong to when I'm not around you"

Could you just realize how I plant and keep this love for you?

"gotta find a way out, maybe there's a way out..."

tot ziens.

No comments: