10/08/2012

10th of August, 2012

Hello!

Finally I'm now enjoying my vacation though there are tons and tons of assignments are suddenly popped up next to my face, and I'm still looking a perfect time to complete all of them in less than a week. Hopefully, I can reach my target so that I can a little bit relax. And by the way, almost everyday I play guitar and my skill increased rapidly!

A bit nervous; for about 7 months I'm gonna face the final examination and I'm now trying to reschedule my list and build my mindset again in order to chase my dream. Here's my inspiring picture today.

Btw, I'm gonna post my drawing assignment and the task is almost done in every detail too. God bless me like forever cause I really could do it myself.

"one good thing about music. when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley | Guitar I'm in Love (c) Chellocleiico 2012
Right at the moment (c) Chellocleiico 2012
Jesus, I belong to you (c) Chellocleiico 2012
Pin it up (c) Chellocleiico 2012
"When there is a will, there is a way." | a long term plan (c) Chellocleiico 2012
Drawing assignment: details picture (c) Chellocleiico 2012
Section part, appeared part; Drawing assignment (c) Chellocleiico 2012
Appeared part; drawing assignment (c) Chellocleiico 2012
Section part; drawing assignment (c) Chellocleiico 2012

Glory, glory, hallelujah!
well, think it's time for me to go now. there are a lot of things to be prepared by now. Btw, happy three days late birthday mum! wij houden zo veel van jou <3 br="br">
adios

No comments: