29/11/2015

I miss you

pinterest.com
Well, you may think that this post are both bummer & cheesy. But, no, I don't even care I'd just post this post anyway.

Every person do have their own love story that they just keep to themselves, and part of it, they share it to their friend, or they write it on something, well, I don't know, it might be a diary, or blog, or anything else. So, this morning, I woke up with a big hole in my heart, and I felt like I was so fragile I could just shattered into pieces; I miss him, with his dark brown iris. So I decided, to post this, in bahasa, so he could just read it anyway.

Hai, selamat siang.
Langit sedang mendung, nih. Mungkin langit tau aku sedang sedih.
Aku kesepian...
Aku rindu kamu yang menyebalkan.
Aku rindu kamu yang tidak bisa berhenti menggerutu.
Aku rindu kamu yang seempuk guling.

Aku sedih,
iya aku sedih karena kamu.
Aku rindu. Dan rindu ini mulai menyeretku ke dasar lautan.

Lekas sembuh ya, jaga diri.
Ku doakan kamu selalu dari sini, sebuah sisi kota yang panasnya bak lautan api.
Nikmati Yogyakartamu, sayang.
Lalu pulanglah dengan lapang, nanti.

Kepada Hamka,
dengarlah.
Aku rindu. Aku rindu hingga aku tenggelam.

Cheesy? YES! But I don't even care. I miss him I could just die.

Have a super Sunday you guys.

x.

No comments: