02/02/2011

why I need to fill this one.

happy February, happy Valentine even now aren't valentine day yet
so okay, I've already change my blog speech from Indonesia to English for my best partner, Kristine Dun Beloria and Billy Amy. so nice to know them always read my blog.
and today, I'm going to write and post some photos about my life with my boyfriend&I love to post the photos of my boyfriend text.
I love you more, more and more.
my boy sent that text for my and I loved to be read it.
I saved that message @ draft of my msg cellphone so I can read that everyday, even the text has been removed by myself at inbox.
suddenly, I always be so in love to be hims if he send me some text that he loves me.
thanks for make me stronger, baby. I love you just be like you.

-end-

with love,

No comments: