19/09/2011

Random mind

"Everyone needs compassion, love that's never failing.. Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness, the kindness of the savior. The hope of nation.."
Hillsong Australia - Mighty To Save
A thought has through my mind just now.

To compare what I've done and I've left behind. Scars, happiness, belief, frightened, whimsical mind, hopelessness , forgiveness.
That were really fill my mind to be (honestly) more mature. What a life.

One thing I've never be forget is, for what & why I've been made.

Life's good, and I'll never be those part again. A mature one is just throw away those cigarettes and beers. A mature one is never gonna give his/r life for something not comparable and worthless. A part of something that really could make everyone inspired. No more sad, no more sorrow, no more regret, no more... no more!

A dumb one will throw his/r life with worthless thoughts and habits.
Have a good life,

Bonzoir.

No comments: